Advising and legal representation in labour law
Although a company could not be run without its workers, conflicts can arise between employers and employees which can become a burden on their working relationships. Warnings, dismissals, severance payments and negotiating termination agreements are but a few of the disputes that can arise between the parties involved.
In these and a number of other matters related to labour and employment, our lawyers offer legal advice to employers, employees and also works councils. Because only by studying both sides of the story can an attorney specialising in labour law develop the farsightedness necessary for advising and representing every client with an unbiased and effective strategy.
- Support in all aspects of labour and employment law prior to hiring employees
- Legal advice during the term of the employment contract
- Preparing and serving notice of legally effective dismissals
- Drafting of termination agreements and winding-up agreements
- Support in all aspects of labour and employment law before the start of employment
- Legal advice during the employment period, e.g. in the case of warnings
- What to do when notice of dismissal has been served
- Drafting of termination agreements, right to severance compensation
Labour law Check-Up
In order to prevent possible differences from arising even before the employment period begins, our law firm offers a labour law check-up. This includes, among other things, pre-contractual drafting and checking of employment contracts as well as in-house training of personnel managers on all legal issues pertaining to employment. We offer these training courses at your company, in seminars in our law firm and via Net-Meeting.